This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Computer problems  

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm addicted to my computer, the internet, my blog, and YOU, my friends, so when I have a technical difficulty in which my computer doesn't like me, until I can figure out the problem, I go mad! Without the internet I feel disconnected and lost.

That's what is wrong with me right now - two days ago my pc wouldn't load Windows so until I can figure out what's wrong with it, I can only use the pc at work or at a friend's (which I hate to do). I'll be getting my remaining reviews and giveaways up as soon as I can!

Thanks for being patient!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Computer problems

  • dhanang
    January 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

    i just feel the same, i can't leave my hands from keyboards.. :)

  • TheEclecticElement
    January 7, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

    I can totally relate: When you can't be on the computer/internet, you die a little inside each day :(
    Hopefully it get's fixed soon and you can be reunited with the big WWW!

  • Jaime
    January 7, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

    I know what your going through, mine crash too, not once, but twice in one week. I spents hours and hours figuring out what was wrong, than finally using the reboot disk to get it going again. Now I'm afraid to spend the time putting any programs back on it.
    Good Luck with yours

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd