This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Bloggers for Haiti  

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I received an email earlier this week from Heather over at _blank">Sweet Deals 4 Moms. She told me how she's helping Haiti by selling advertising to bloggers for a small $1 donation. Not only will this great idea help out the Bloggers who decide to take part in this great deal, but it will help the people of Haiti!

Heather's matching .25 cents with 100% of the proceeds going to the Red Cross. Your button would stay on my sidebar until March 1. Read her post here for more details.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Bloggers for Haiti

  • Sherry
    January 31, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

    It is so awesome to see people banding together to help those in Haiti. I love when the world gets behind something that's GOOD for all of us! I noticed a huge outpouring here in Maryland where I am. Excellent!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd