This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Wordless Wednesday - My "Hometown"  

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

There's not much to say about where I used to live, Chester, West Virginia. I hated it there when I was growing up and now I miss it. It holds a special place in my heart. Here's some things you would find it you went to visit.










P.S. I'll add MckLinky later - I can't access it from work. For now, leave your link in the comments and I'll add them later!






Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ Wordless Wednesday - My "Hometown"

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd