This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

TNT's Men of A Certain Age  

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Men Of A Certain Age

Men Of A Certain Age

I was sent a preview of Men of A Certain Age, starring Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond), Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, Star Trek: Enterprise), and Andre Braugher (Homicide: Life on the Street).

Men Of A Certain Age

I have seen the previews for this show, and I thought it would be a good show to check out. I've always liked Ray Romano and I remember watching Quantum Leap when I was a kid and I thought Scott Bakula was HOT! I never did get into Homicide though...

YouCast sent me a preview of this new show on a cool little tape that was actually a USB device. Simple and easy, I was able to watch this video right on my PC without streaming it online, which would have probably given me troubles.

Men of a Certain Age follows three longtime friends as they navigate the changes and challenges of parenting, relationships and careers in mid-life.

I really enjoyed this preview, and will be tuning in tomorrow night (12/7) at 10/9c. I got a few laughs from it and I'm looking forward to more of what the show will touch on!

Get to know the guys in this video.

Disclaimer: I was sent a preview of the show named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ TNT's Men of A Certain Age

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd