This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Thank you to the PR reps who work with me  

Thursday, December 31, 2009

This message is a little overdue, but better late than never, right?

This past year has been a great year for A Simple Kinda Life. I started doing product reviews and have worked with quite a few PR reps from a bunch of different companies. I've come to know some more on a personal level and I love to get emails from my reps.

Some even sent me gifts for Christmas! Thank you!

I appreciate each one of you that I have worked with and I look forward to working with you further in 2010! I also hope to work with many more this coming year!

I just have one word of advice for anyone who is looking for a blogger to share your press release, product, or service: remember that we are people too. Also remember that some of us don't sit at the computer all day long, contrary to popular belief. For example, I'm a single mom and I work full time. I work 4 10 hour days and by Thursday night, I'm so tired I can't see straight! If I don't get to respond to your email right away, I'll do my best when I get time.

Here's to another year of growth at A Simple Kinda Life, with you!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Thank you to the PR reps who work with me

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd