This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Mom's Best Naturals  

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A couple of months ago, I had won a box of cereal from Mom's Best Naturals on Twitter. I received the Oats and Honey Blend a little while later, and I loved it.

About a month ago, I was contacted to do a review of the cereal. I told my rep that I had won the box of cereal not too long ago and I loved it and I would love to do a review on my blog of the cereal!

About two weeks later, I received FOUR boxes of cereal! I couldn't believe that they had sent me so much cereal but I was thrilled to taste more kinds of Mom's Best Naturals!

The four types of cereal we received were: Honey Nut Toasty O's, Sweetened Wheat-fuls, Mallow-Oats, and Oats and Honey Blend.

We are BIG cereal eaters in my house! Sometimes if I don't want to cook dinner, we'll eat cereal for dinner! The kids, of course, consume most of the cereal in this house and lots of times I don't even get to have some certain kinds of cereal!

When we got this package of Mom's Best Naturals, I immediately went for the Mallow-Oats. I knew that if I didn't try them right away, I might not get my chance! Now, I'm a sucker for marshmallow cereal, even though I don't eat it much. The other brand (I won't name names here) sometimes hurts my teeth with their marshmallows, and in comparison, Mom's Best Naturals didn't have that affect on me at all! The marshmallows were just the right amount of sweetness and I loved the shapes of all of the cereal!

Matter of fact, I just finished the Oats and Honey Blend right before I started this review. My favorite out of all four kinds of the Oats and Honey Blend, and for some reason, when I eat this cereal, I taste coconut! I'm not sure why because it's not on the box, but it's a good flavor! It's very subtle. You may not taste it but I do so I don't know what that flavor is!

Here's some background info on Mom's Best Naturals:

Mom’s Best Naturals is an all natural cereal that is priced well below other natural and organic brands, and just got great new distribution across the U.S. of four varieties.

Beyond the all natural aspects of Mom’s Best, the company is unique in their efforts to reduce their use of natural resources. They do waste recycling and water usage reduction projects. They also support renewable energy development by purchasing 100 percent of the electricity consumed by the production of their cereal from a wind farm. Look on the back of the box, and you’ll find a top 10 list of easy ways to make your life a little greener.

If you're cereal lovers like we are, give Mom's Best a try! Be sure to head to Mom's Best to download a $.75 off coupon!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: Mom's Best Naturals

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd