This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Ming Wang  

Thursday, December 31, 2009



I love clothing, and although I've gotten a little too big to fit into the clothes that I love and feel comfortable in, I can still appreciate a beautiful outfit and a great pair of heels!

Awhile back, I was sent the cutest Little Black Dress and even though I don't have a photo to share with you I'll share with you the details of the company that I received it from.

Ming Wang has great clothes for women looking to feel their best. Especially right now, with the holidays - they have such a great collection!

Ming Wang's creations are a versatile collection of chic, effortless knitwear designed for the modern woman. They are machine-washable, wrinkle free and color guarded, and women can easily transition from the work day to date night. Ming Wang’s separates pair vibrant colors and bold patterns with fitting timeless neutrals, making it perfect for wardrobe building.

About Ming Wang

Ming Wang is a versatile collection of chic, effortless knitwear for the modern woman. Machine washable, wrinkle-free, and color-guarded, the line is ideal for the active woman dedicated to style and practicality. Founded in 2000, Ming Wang is recognized for its knit separates and bold graphic styling, consistently incorporating the latest color trends with timeless neutrals ideal for wardrobe building. Created by Eddie and Ming Wang from generations of experience in the apparel business, the fashion line is now run by their son Steven Wang. What began as a one-room factory in their home has now evolved into a successful family business, including three distinct fashion lines: Ming Wang, Toula and Allison W. For more information and store locations please visit www.mingwangknits.com.


My thoughts:

I love my Little Black Dress! It's my first one! It's so comfortable and I love that it's machine washable! As for their other items, the colors and styles are beautiful and I hope to get some more!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ Review: Ming Wang

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd