Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I'm a smoker and I'm constantly looking for items that not only help keep my home fresh-smelling for my personal enjoyment, but that will also mask the cigarette smell.
Glade is one of the products that I'm usually searching for sales (especially if I have a coupon) - from their newest Scented Oil Candles to their air freshener aerosols, I've tried them all.
I personally love their candles and their scented oil plugins the most!
Recently, Family Review Network offered me the opportunity to try out the NEW Holiday Scented Oil Candles. I received the Bayberry Spice scent in the Limited Edition tins.
I've tried the scented oil candles before and I personally love that they quickly fill the house with the scent of the candle you're burning. Another positive is that they go out on their own once the candle's wax is all used!
The only drawback about these candles is that they are quite pricey (for a candle), but since I'm becoming quite the frugal shopper, I can usually find a sale on them and I usually have coupons on hand, so I try to wait to buy them until then, and then I stock up!
I've already bought some refill packs for my tin, since the tin is so versatile and pretty!
One lucky winner will win a surprise candle from Glade!
To enter, go to Glade.com and tell me which scent of the scented oil candles that you'd most like to try! (Required entry)
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed. Please let me know which option you subscribe with and if by email please include your email address.
2. Add my "A Simple Kinda Life" button to your blog. Leave a link where you put it.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@pricousins) and come back and tell me your username.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and come back and leave me a link.
5. Add my "Holiday Hoopla" button to your blog and leave me a link where you put it.
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (max one extra entry)
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to where you posted.
Fine print: Giveaway will end at midnight EST on 12/15/09. Winner will be announced here at A Simple Kinda Life and will be emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or they will forfeit their prize.
Thanks for entering, and Good Luck!!!
Disclaimer: This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and SC Johnson, who provided the product for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product.