This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

(NOT) Wordless Wednesday - Thanksgiving Edition  

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Okay, so I lied, this Wordless Wednesday is going to be anything but. Sometimes I tell fibs. sorry...

My kids and I went to a good friend's of mine for Thanksgiving. They had a SPREAD, and I gotta give them props - they both had surgery in October (one on the 15th and one on the 30th) and not any little surgery either - disks fused in his back, disks fused in her neck. I can't believe the food these two put out!

They made Turkey, Ham, Candied Yams (which dropped on the floor so we didn't have), stuffing, corn, green bean casserole, crescent rolls, two types of gravy, mashed potatoes, beans, yellow rice, homemade cheesecake, apple pie, cake... I know I'm missing some but there was sooo much food!

I tried to let them have me help cook but they're STUBBORN! I made the baked macaroni and cheese and two kinds of cookies (ready to bake - not homemade - I won't fib about that!)

Anyway, here's the pics:

We also haven't had a "family photo" taken in a LONG time so I asked them to take a picture of all of us together so I could order some holiday photo cards.

We're one good looking bunch, aren't we?! What do you think?

Thanksgiving was great and the food was fantastic. We also watched Four Christmases and played a game that I had to review. We went home around 10 pm that night! And the next day I spent throwing up so much I burst a TON of blood vessels in my eye... yippee!

(You should see my eyes now! Reminds me of the 80s show "V" - anyone remember that?)

I wanna see YOUR WW! (or not so Wordless!) - link up here:

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, visit: 5 Minutes for Mom, Extraordinary Mothers, J. Leigh Designz, and Wordless Wednesday HQ!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

14 comments: to “ (NOT) Wordless Wednesday - Thanksgiving Edition

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd