This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

New Year's Resolutions  

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions; they always seem to be a lot of talk and not alot of action, even for myself.

I can't tell you how many years I have said that I was going to quit smoking on January 1st of whatever year. Once I did quit, for only 6 days.

I've also continuously said I was going to get healthier. Now I'm about 50 lbs. heavier than I've ever been.

Apparently resolutions aren't worth the paper they are written on.

But, since it's a new year coming, here are some goals that I have for myself:

1. To think more positive thoughts
2. Get rid of more negative people in my life
3. Pray more
4. Learn more
5. Grow more as a person and as a mother

What are your goals for 2010?





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ New Year's Resolutions

  • LoveMy2Dogs
    December 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

    I am so with you on the positive thoughts, but exactly how do you accomplish that? I honestly don't have negative people in my life except a couple daycare parents and I try to ignore their negativity. Let me know if you find out something on how to be more positive. I sooooo need that, just ask my family.

  • Shelly
    December 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

    I don't like making resolutions either. I end up disappointing myself. But I'm hoping for 2010 to have a baby. We shall see! Happy New Year!

  • TheEclecticElement
    January 1, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

    I don't do New Year resolutions either because I think they are just empty promises-Goals are better and more attainable :)

    And I think you have some great goals. I totally agree with all of them!

    My goals are in the post that I just did if you want to hop on over and check:

    http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-year-in-rewind.html

  • makeetis
    January 1, 2010 at 3:25 AM  

    I have also said I was quitting smoking for the last 3 years and losing weight..I did neither..I didn't even quit smoking for a few days only hours..lol I don't stick to them but your resolutions sound really good. I didn't set any this year because I know I will not do them..

  • Tesa
    January 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

    Wonderful resolutions! Anything that will bring about a positive impact in life is always a great goal. Good luck!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd