This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

New Winner Drawn - Sunsweet Ones Prize Pack  

Monday, December 14, 2009

One of my winners for the Sunsweet Ones Prize Pack never claimed their prize, and since I'm just now actually able to sit at the pc (and not lay in bed), I redrew and the newest 5th winner is

Mommy in Pink! (Again!)

I'm be emailing you momentarily!

Stick around for more fun and goodness - I'm contemplating extending the Holiday Hoopla but I set it to end on the 15th so everyone could have their stuff by Christmas. Thoughts?

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ New Winner Drawn - Sunsweet Ones Prize Pack

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd