This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

My Entry For the Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes  

Sunday, December 20, 2009



Wow! What a contest! I'm writing this post to win this HUGE prize pack from momlogic:




If I could take my family on a road trip anywhere, where would we go and why?

First, I'd love to drive across the country to visit my family in the Seattle/Tacoma area, for obvious reasons. My family is my heart and I miss them all. My nephews and nieces are growing up without me there! I'd also love to stop off at a few places on the way (since it's a long drive) at the following places:

The Gateway to the West
The Grand Canyon

I have only been off the East Coast once, and that was to Washington for my birth mother's memorial service. I'd love to see everything in between! We can never afford a vacation and this would be great!


What about you?





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ My Entry For the Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd