Wednesday, December 2, 2009
**UPDATED 5/12/10 to add daily tweets.
**UPDATED 2/2/10 to remove the "Holiday Button" as an extra entry. This no longer applies.
As of December 2nd, 2009 I have instituted a new giveaway policy. Herein are the rules:
For any Giveaway held here at A Simple Kinda Life, there is always a required entry. If this mandatory entry is not followed, all comments by that person will be rejected.
Extra entries are always allowed, and due to recent changes to the Promotions TOS on Facebook, I will not include any extra entries relating to Facebook. If any entrant shares a giveaway hosted here at A Simple Kinda Life, I will not personally be held liable - the Facebook User will.
Extra entry options are as follows:
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed. Please let me know which option you subscribe with and if by email please include your email address.
2. Add my "A Simple Kinda Life" button to your blog. Leave a link where you put it.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@pricousins) and come back and tell me your username.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and come back and leave me a link. You may tweet daily for each giveaway you enter. Please try to space your tweets apart 24 hours.
5. Enter any of my other giveaways (max one extra entry)
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to where you posted.
When entering giveaways here at A Simple Kinda Life, please include your email if it is not publicly available in your profile.
Please remember to follow all instructions as indicated in the Giveaway rules above or your entry will be void.
I always use Random.org to choose winners. If I'm limited on time, I may not include the screenshot with the actual winner's number, but rest assured that I ALWAYS use Random.org.
How winners are notified:
Winners are always posted in new posts announcing them as the winner. IF an email address was supplied at the time of entry, I also email them.
I give 48 hours for the winner(s) to respond with their shipping information. If i have not heard from the winner in that timeframe, I will be forced to choose another winner.
Receipt of prizes:
On most cases, I am not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner(s), but if I am, I let it be known either in the giveaway post itself or in the email to the winner letting them know that they won. I really try to steer clear from shipping prizes myself, as it cuts into my already-strict budget.
IF I am responsible for mailing the prize to the winner, please allow a maximum of 8 weeks for your prize to arrive. If it has not arrived in that allotted time, please contact me directly and let me know. This goes for prizes shipped by me and by the sponsor. I will do my best to rectify the situation, and keep the winner informed as to the status of their prize, if supplied to me by the sponsor.
If anyone has any questions regarding this policy, please contact me directly.