This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The big snow of 2009  

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm not a snow person, and I never have been. I remember being a kid and hating the snow. Especially after my parents bought us those circular sleds and we crashed or fell off regularly!

I'm a summer baby, what can I say?

It's Saturday night - 7:13 pm - and we have about 2 feet of snow. The road was plowed once this morning but not since then. I have no shovel so I'm pretty much screwed.

The big snowstorm of 2009 will have me holed up at home until it's safe to drive again.

What about you? Are you on the East Coast? How much snow did you get?





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ The big snow of 2009

  • One Cluttered Brain
    December 19, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

    Not on the East Coast. But I grew up on the East Coast in Virginia. Currently I reside in Nevada, about an hour from Las vegas. No it doesn't snow much here at all. I didn't always live here though. Moved here about 4 or 5 months ago when hubby found a job here. Used to live in Provo UT where it ALWAYS snows in Winter. I HATE the snow! It makes you slide around on the road car and foot, and makes life miserable. I hope it stops snowing for ya, cause I'm with you--Snow stinks! This is the FIRST year in a LOONG time I don't have to worry about it. Yeah!

  • Stephanie Stearns Dulli
    December 19, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

    We've got about 2.5 feet, but it seems like so much more! The drifts are crazy and I plan on going nowhere till spring. Or the day after Christmas to shop. LOL.

    It's too cold, and I am not a snow person either!

  • TheEclecticElement
    December 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

    Ugh. I hate snow >.<
    Even though I'm not anywhere near the east coast, we were hit with a pretty epic snowstorm about two weeks back, so we are still recovering from that one.
    Stay safe and warm Angie!!

  • shelley
    December 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

    Hi Angie,
    I am soooo over this snow! I HATE it!! 2 feet in my backyard!! I haven't stopped over in a while and i wanted to say "hi!" and wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday seson!
    Shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com
    http://theuntraditionaltopiaryblog.blogspot.com/
    http://thedcladies.blogspot.com/

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd