This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Be a Secret Santa with 1800Flowers.com!  

Thursday, December 17, 2009



We all love Secrets and Secret Santas right? I know I do! Let me share with you a Secret Santa program that is doing good for the community!

1800Flowers.com has a Secret Santa application on their Facebook page. To try it out, visit the Secret Santa Application tab found here.



The best part is that if this Secret Santa gift is sent 10,000 times then 1800Flowers.com will donate $5,000 to Toys for Tots! So go have fun, be a Secret Santa, and help Toys for Tots!

I did mine but I can't tell who I sent it to! ;-)



Disclaimer: I am helping Global Influence (formerly Momfluence) spread the word about this important campaign and I may win a prize for doing so.





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Be a Secret Santa with 1800Flowers.com!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd