This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Win an HP Touchsmart 600 PC at 5 Minutes for Mom  

Sunday, November 22, 2009







Wow! is all I can say! 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away an HP Touchsmart 600 Computer! I think this is GREAT! Especially since my pc is dying! I totally need this!!!

And, that's not all!

There are 9 blogs who are giving these away (hey - know the other 7 - besides 5M4M and JollyMom?! Let me know in the comments please!) and they're in a sort of competition - the blog that generates the most buzz about these giveaways will win TWO of these PCs!



Head over and check it out!

This contest ends on Dec. 1st!!!




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Win an HP Touchsmart 600 PC at 5 Minutes for Mom

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd