This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The scent of a woman  

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I was asked by TwitterMoms the following question, If you could define yourself with a scent, what scent would represent you and why?

Here's what I would define as the scent of myself.

A rose.

Why?, you ask. Because a rose smells ladylike and is a classic scent. It's sensuous, timeless, and classy.

And that's me.

I'm classy, ladylike, sensuous, definitely timeless, and more. Of course I'm a bit biased. That's why I'd say the rose is a scent that would define me. And it's one of my favorite scents.


Head on over to TwitterMoms and answer this question too, for a chance to win a free bottle of Downy Orchid Allure.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ The scent of a woman

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd