This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Windshield Wonder  

Friday, November 13, 2009

Have you heard of Windshield Wonder? It's the awesome new product that cleans your windows with just water! Yes, just water! (Be sure to head over to Santa's Picks to enter to win a Windshield Wonder!)

I received this product last week, and my windows in my car were in desperate need of a good cleaning! I've been lazy with car care as of late, due to the weather change, and it was beginning to show! I smoke, so the windows get dirtier faster, and are harder to keep clean. I've even had some instances where I couldn't see while I was driving, even with the defroster going full blast!

As soon as I received my Windshield Wonder, I ripped open the box and took it outside to clean my car windows! What a difference this great tool made! The long handle enabled me to clean better and I didn't have to spray any window cleaner on my window, so I didn't have to wipe off my dashboard!

About Windshield Wonder:

The Windshield Wonder isn’t just for windshields and is the must-have cleaning solution for every parent! Using just tap water, the Windshield Wonder cleans and shines windows, mirrors, tabletops, counter tops, shower doors, the inside of your windshield, and almost any hard surface around the house from a comfortable position. The Windshield Wonder is equipped with a special microfiber towel, a long handle and a pivoting head, making it easy to get every inch of your windows, mirrors or tables or doors. Once the microfiber towel is dirty, simply throw in the washer and slip on the 2nd towel.

The Windshield Wonder is available at and retails at $9.99. It is also available at major mass retailers such as Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, CVS, and others. Each Windshield Wonder Kit comes with 2 Microfiber bonnets, a spray bottle and handle.

I'm very thankful to have Windshield Wonder in my possession, and I'm sure that I will use it for a long time, all over the house! I will probably even buy some as gifts!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Review: Windshield Wonder

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd