This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: ReUsies™ Snack Bag  

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm trying to get more eco-friendly, by using chemical-free cleaners, recycling, and using less disposable plastic, so when I saw ReUsies™ Snack Bags on ChicExecs, I knew I had to try them!

About ReUsies™:

At the start of the new school year we realized that our families were going through an average of 10 plastic bags per day between school and work lunches. We do our best to reuse and recycle in other areas of our lives, but there didn’t seem to be a solution to the plastic sandwich bags we were using.

We developed ReUsies™ for their waste-free quality, but many customers primary reason for purchasing our product was to eliminate plastic from being in direct contact with their family’s food. Whatever your reason, know you have made a good choice!

We are Seattle moms with a passion to do right by our children, and hope that the footprint we leave behind for future generations will be much smaller. We take pride in our product and we hope you enjoy them too!

My thoughts:

I've used my ReUsies™ Snack Bag for myself and for my kids, and I hope to buy some more! They're a great way to pack a sandwich for anyone's lunch, without using plastic which harms the environment. It washes easily in the washing machine and dries in the dryer! You can even wash it in the dishwasher! We'll be using this for many years to come!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: ReUsies™ Snack Bag

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd