This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: K'NEX  

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My son has never been into building. I was hoping that when Team Mom sent me the invite to participate in this review, that since he is older now, he would be interested in building with K'NEX. I had bought them for him years ago but they were a little hard to him to build anything tangible, and I guess he just gave up.

My daughter, on the other hand, was thrilled when she saw this box show up. She immediately started building. Now, I won't lie to you and say it was a masterpiece or anything, but she's sure done her share of practicing! (This is why I have no personal pictures for this post!)

This K'NEX 400-piece set has so many different pieces that you can make just about anything that your imagination can think of! There's even a little booklet that shows how to make certain things. Like Ferris Wheels and cars. Super fun, huh!?

Isn't it beautiful?! Granted, we're not on that level yet, but I hope that we will be there soon! This bucket of toys has been entertaining my daughter for the past couple of weeks, and I'm sure they'll be a toy that she'll keep coming back to! (I'm still holding out hope that my son will show some interest, before it's all said and done!)

Here's some more information that I'd like to share with you:

*During the months of November and December K'NEX is donating 10% of online sales on to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. You can read more info here:

*K’NEX is also holding a Make a K’NEXion contest. Now you have the chance to win over $1,000 worth of K’NEX Toys and be featured on the web site. How? Make a video and include select K’NEX products. The possibilities are endless. Construct your own story or showcase your child’s K’NEX building skills - use your imagination!

The 10 best videos will be featured on and the winning video will receive $1,000 worth of K’NEX Toys. View Official rules here.

If you enter, good luck!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above on behalf of Team Mom to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: K'NEX

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd