This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Joey Junior  

Sunday, November 15, 2009






I have a HUGE purse. So when I saw Joey Junior products listed on the Chic Execs PR site, I knew I needed these adorable purse organizers and immediately requested a sample!

I keep tons of stuff in my purse - from my makeup bag to coupons to receipts to even my digital camera and my GPS unit, and ALOT of things end up in the bottom of the purse, which leaves me digging for items all the time.

Enter Joey Junior, the easy and affordable way to organize your handbag!



About Joey Junior:

The Joey Junior™ Purse Organizer is a gem of a find for those needing to organize any kind of bag. The Purse Organizer has room for all of life’s daily necessities such as your MP3 player, cell phone, makeup and keys. With two sizes and many colors, patterns and fabrics, there is one for everyone. The Original Classic Purse Organizer has 6 pockets, a special pocket for business cards and a great key clip to keep your keys from slipping into the “black hole” at the bottom of your bag. The organizer measures 5” x 26” and comes in 9 great shades and patterns. The smaller Mini version is 4 ¼” x 7 ½” with 4 generous pockets and the same great key clip. You can switch bags in literally seconds, so no more dumping your bag out to change to another one. Celebrities who own Joey Junior Purse Organizers include Angelina Jolie, Sharon Stone, Courtney Cox, Megan Mullally.




I received a Zebra patterned Original Purse Organizer, as well as a Chocolate Brown Luxury Ultra Suede Mini Purse Organizer and I love them both. By far, my favorite is the Mini Purse Organizer, simply because of the soft, plush suede. It's luxurious!

Organizing my handbag was a snap with these products, and now when I'm looking for something, I don't have to dig anymore! The organizers fit around the inside of the bag and I'm able to leave my makeup bag and coupon organizers nestled in the space between. I utilize the pockets of the organizer for a powder compact and whatever lipstick or lipgloss I'm wearing that day! And, if I don't feel like wearing my BlackBerry on my hip that day, it fits neatly in it's own pocket as well!

I love my Joey Junior purse organizers and I'm sure that you will too! At under $25 each, they also make great gifts!

Head over to Santa's Picks to enter to win your very own Joey Junior Purse Organizer!


Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Review: Joey Junior

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd