Sunday, November 22, 2009
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I really want a laptop, the Paper Doll cartridge for my Cricut, a Flip camera, a Wii, and an iPod Nano.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A good friend of mine made me a really cute altered book when I was leaving the job we all worked at together. I love it!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
As a papercrafter, I see all of these great gifts that people make, especially over at Papertrey Ink. I'd really like to make an altered 3D item and give it as a gift. Maybe something like a box filled with homemade treats.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
The best gift I ever received was a Cabbage Patch Doll the year they came out. I wanted one so bad!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My daughter wants a DSi and some games and my son wants a cell phone and some games to play on his PlayStation.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
For Christmas, I love having Ham and baked mac-n-cheese.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I'll be making my Christmas cards for all of my loved ones!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I love the movie "A Christmas Story". It's my fave!
9. Favorite holiday song?
I love the song, "The Little Drummer Boy." It's such a great song!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Being with family and friends and enjoying each other while enjoying great food! Oh and the football! Love it!!!