This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme  

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I really want a laptop, the Paper Doll cartridge for my Cricut, a Flip camera, a Wii, and an iPod Nano.

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A good friend of mine made me a really cute altered book when I was leaving the job we all worked at together. I love it!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
As a papercrafter, I see all of these great gifts that people make, especially over at Papertrey Ink. I'd really like to make an altered 3D item and give it as a gift. Maybe something like a box filled with homemade treats.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
The best gift I ever received was a Cabbage Patch Doll the year they came out. I wanted one so bad!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My daughter wants a DSi and some games and my son wants a cell phone and some games to play on his PlayStation.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
For Christmas, I love having Ham and baked mac-n-cheese.

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I'll be making my Christmas cards for all of my loved ones!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I love the movie "A Christmas Story". It's my fave!

9. Favorite holiday song?
I love the song, "The Little Drummer Boy." It's such a great song!

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Being with family and friends and enjoying each other while enjoying great food! Oh and the football! Love it!!!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd