This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Just one of those days...  

Sunday, November 8, 2009

That a girl goes through.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yes, the saying, but I'm also referencing the 90s Hit by Monica here. (Great song!)

As you've seen from my tweets, Facebook postings, and mentions here on my blog, I've been sick. My kids also. I don't FEEL "sick", except for the enlarged left lymph node that hurts and makes it hard to swallow, the sore throat, the slight cough, the weird tummy rumblies, the fatigue! And, oh, the headaches. I mean, I get headaches and migraines pretty often, but the ones I hate the most are the ones that hurt. all. day.

Yes.

I had a headache when I woke up and I've taken countless Excedrins and nothing has completely helped. I'm not sneezing, nor do I have a runny nose. I'm also not vomiting or having it at the other end...

Today, my daughter (yes, my lovely child with ADHD) decided today was THE best day ever (in true VH1 fashion) to mess with mommy.

She whined, cried, bothered her brother and his friend, ran around, yelled, laughed uncontrollably, and got yelled at 4000 times in just under 14 hours.

It's good that she's my child, and that she's cute.

I love my kids but they are testing me. Tomorrow I'm pulling out all the stops. They just don't know it yet.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ Just one of those days...

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd