This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Dear Anonymous  

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This post is meant for "Anonymous", who came from Google.com/au to visit me last night and who must have been Googling "Page Rank" and who just happened to come across my post saying that I had lost my Page Rank.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to inconvenience you with the time that it took for my blog to load for you. In the amount of time that it took to load my blog, you should have scrolled down and saw my Page Rank had appeared again because I contacted the kind folks at Google. And, after your comment, a reader of mine came by and happened upon the post and told you (which you will probably never see) in response to your statement that Google uses page load time for Page Rank, that Google won't starting doing that until 2010. So you were misinformed, dear Anonymous.

My comments for you, dear anonymous, are very inquisitive. First, how old is the computer you were on? Second - What OS are you using? Third - what browser are you using? My final question is - did you really have to wait ALL That time it took my page to load for you, just to leave a semi-rude comment? If you didn't like how long it took to load, you could have kept it moving!

At the top of my blog it reads that I recommend Firefox while browsing my blog. I personally use both Firefox and Chrome and yes, my blog loads slowly but it's nothing I can't handle. It is definitely much faster than using Internet Explorer!

I'm aware that my blog has issues, and am taking steps to be self-hosted and I will switch to Wordpress soon too. If you kindly comment here, I'll send you an email when I've moved.

Just a tip, dear anonymous - if you don't like how long it takes to load a page, it takes a second only to click on that little "X" in the right hand corner.

I also suggest that if you are still using Internet Explorer (or whatever it is that you use in Australia!) that you jump off of that bandwagon and come back and visit A Simple Kinda Life afterwards!

I blog hop regularly and some blogs load slower than others. It's the luck of the draw. I don't write them a comment and inform them of that - I'm sure they probably already know since we all have THOUSANDS of photos on our blogs! But since I stopped patronizing Microsoft by using their crappy browser, I have barely any problems while blog hopping!

Sincerely,
Angie


P.S. Rude much!?






Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Dear Anonymous

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd