This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Wordless Wednesday - I'm a proud auntie  

Wednesday, October 28, 2009



These are my little nieces, the children of my brother Danny, who live near Tacoma, Washington. Little Aubriel is on the left, and Kelia is on the right. I really enjoyed bonding with them when I visited WA back in 2007, but now all I can do is see pictures. They, along with my sister's boys, are growing up too fast, and I just hope I make it there before they grow up!

Link up your Wordless Wednesday post for us all to see!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


17 comments: to “ Wordless Wednesday - I'm a proud auntie

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd