This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Victoria's Secret free panty, $10 off a bra, and Kodak freebies  

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love free stuff! (Don't you?!) This morning, I'm going through my emails and trying to get caught up on some things, and I was delighted to find a Victoria's Secret email that told me about a free panty and $10 off of a bra! Do you belong to Pink Nation yet? If not, you should! You'll periodically get coupons in the mail as well as email! Go sign up for Pink Nation now!

And, right now, you can enter to win the Fashion Show Sweeps and win a trip to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! You also earn extra entries when you share on Facebook and your friends enter. You can also earn extra entries by answering trivia questions! Follow @TeamVSPink on Twitter for daily trivia clues to help you along!

Now, I know you're saying that $10 off of a bra at Victoria's Secret isn't much but let me remind you how you get what you pay for! Victoria's Secret is one of my favorite bras because they last for YEARS (literally!) Plus, the panty deal is pretty good, at up to $7.50 savings!

Another cool freebie is that Kodak is giving away a million free gifts to celebrate the NEW Kodak Gallery! I won a $15 Gift code the other day, and last night I redeemed it for a mug to give to someone as a Christmas gift! I only paid shipping, which was $5.99!

Plus, when you enter to win one of the million prizes, you'll be entered to win a trip for 2 to go see a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show!

Speaking of Ellen, are you entering the Daily Giveaway over there? There's some really cool things that she gives away!

Have fun!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd