This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Febreze Home Collection  

Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Awhile back, I won a Febreze package from Tanya at Mommy Goggles. Pardon my surprise, when one day I received a package of a couple of the items from the Febreze Home Collection!

I was racking my brain, trying to figure out where I won it from! When I enter blog giveaways, I tend to win a lot. In addition, I enter sweepstakes so sometimes packages come unannounced that way too! But this one just appeared - no letter inside, nothing - except for a comment card.

A couple of weeks later I got an email - mystery solved!

By then I had already tried my items - the Flameless Luminary (YUM!) and the coasters, which are absolutely gorgeous and replaced my old, sticky coasters.



The Flameless Luminary's scents that I got were Green Tea Citrus and Cranberry Pear, and let me tell you - these scents were scrumptious! I especially like that they are a safe way to have scent (and even a little ambiance) without burning a candle!

Thanks, Febreze, for sending me these presents!

Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned in this review for free. Receiving an item for free will NEVER influence my thoughts on a review. These are my opinions and yours may differ.



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Review: Febreze Home Collection

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd