This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

My Page Rank has disappeared  

Monday, October 26, 2009

Yup... it's true. From January to May or June of this year, I've studied SEO and worked diligently to get traffic to this new review blog and I watched the fruits of my labors reward me with a Page Rank of 3. I was working for higher numbers, by keywords, tags, linking, etc.

Now I wonder what I did wrong - why my PR dipped from a 3 to a 0.

Anyone know???


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ My Page Rank has disappeared

  • TheEclecticElement
    October 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

    Mine has done that once or twice-The first time it took about two weeks, but it came back.
    The second time was more like a day and it was back.
    Hopefully the problem is resolved soon!!
    If not I would contact someone about it.

  • StacieinAtlanta
    October 27, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

    I am sorry Angie, that totally sucks. That happened to me a few months ago. I removed the offensive text ad (offensive to them, not me) and requested re-consideration. Less than 3 days later, my PR was back.

    I hope that you find the cause.

  • SAHMinIL
    October 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

    Did you recently change the URL of that blog? Changing the URL will cause a pagerank drop.

    Also it could be apart of the google dance right now, sometimes pages will drop while others go up and then when the dust settles things are back to what they where or close to it.

    Also are you sure that you don't have any "bad neighbors", people that are linking to you that perhaps google has labeled at spam??

    Do you have a google webmasters account? That can help.

  • Anonymous
    November 19, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

    Are you aware, Google now takes into account page loading time, and your page takes ages to load.

  • SAHMinIL
    November 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

    Taking account load time doesn't start until 2010! However, when I learned about it I did a lot of cleaning up on my blog to better my load time. Of course you can find more about this by googling page rank and load time. Also you can visit this site: http://onecoolsite.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/page-loading-time-a-new-ranking-factor/

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd