This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Is there rest for the weary?  

Monday, October 19, 2009

I've been running ragged since Friday! Actually even longer, because of football (who knew?!), work, and other normal "life" stuff. A friend of mine had surgey on Friday and I drove him and his girlfriend to the hospital, and stayed there all day. It took 2 hours to get home from Greater Baltimore Medical Center because of rain. Yes. Rain.

I then turned around and took my friend again so she could spend time with her love. Then the children and I went to Towson Town Center and I spent too much money. Afterwards, I came back to my area to pay some debtors and stop at the house for 20 minutes and then I was out the door again, to go pick her up. Did I mention I was driving in the rain from Thursday until Saturday? Oh yes! And here in Maryland, the people cannot drive in anything but straight sunshine, I tell ya!

Sunday I was invited to see the Ravens game (yes I am a Steelers fan and yes that is our rival but how could I pass up adult time?! The only adult time I get is at work!) That was a good time shared with new friends (fellow football moms) with great food. (Thanks Connie!)

Then Monday... back to work. I did manage to go to sleep by 9:30 because I was so darned tired. But here it is Tuesday - oops I lied - Wednesday now and it's 12:30 in the morning and I have to get up at 4:30. I do this all the time - you'd think I'd learn.

At least there's no football practice tomorrow.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Is there rest for the weary?

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd