This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I just scored a great deal at JCPenney's  

Saturday, October 31, 2009



You may have seen this deal around the internet recently, that you could get $10 off of a $10 purchase at JCPenney's using the code "SWEETS4U" - which ends today - you may still have time to use it - I just used it this morning!

I used my Ebates account to get 3% back on my purchase which will go directly into my PayPal account. (Don't have a PayPal account? Click the link to sign up - it's easy and FREE!)

Anyway, I'm ecstatic about my deal I just scored at JCPenney - I used the $10 off code and I bought a shirt already on sale! I ended up saving $28.01 as you see above!

Here's a pic of the shirt I bought:



Isn't it cute!? I can't wait till it comes!!!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ I just scored a great deal at JCPenney's

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd