Friday, October 2, 2009
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? France! I love the culture, the language, and the food!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Right now, I'm really loving the new Black Eyed Peas album, The END. My favorite song on there right now is "I've Gotta Feeling"
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I'd go get a full body massage! I haven't had one in over 7 years and I totally need one!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Sometimes, I just like to turn on Jerry Springer and watch the drama on TV since I can't stand it in my life!
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Seattle, Washington - the circumstances were horrible (my birth mother passed away) but the area is so beautiful and I hope to live there someday!
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? any Nicholas Sparks novel! I love his style of writing, and who doesn't love a good love story?!
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? I still love movies from my teenage years, and one of those is The Breakfast Club. I just LOVE that movie!
8. What is your favorite local escape? We have the pleasure of living very close to the Chesapeake Bay, and there's a great town at the tip of the it, where the Susquehenna River flows into the Bay, and there's a great park there that the kids can play, along with grills and a pavilion if you want to cook out. There's also boat docks and a boardwalk. It's just gorgeous!
9. How do you escape on a budget? I go somewhere local, whether it's a local park or just a playground for the kids. It's always nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air and the sights!
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation. I'm a HUGE seafood lover, and even though I don't get to go on vacation very often, if I go to Ocean City, Maryland, there's a great buffet there with TONS of seafood! All of the shrimp and snow crab legs you can eat!
Interested in winning yourself? Click on any of the above links for your chance!