This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Get older... and wrinkles appear  

Monday, October 26, 2009

Something is really bothering me, my friends. Wanna see what it is? Here, I'll show you:

WRINKLES!!! In my forehead! Darnit, do I really frown that much?!

So now I've been religiously applying the Olay Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream that I got from Vocalpoint. It's supposed to fight these darn wrinkles. Problem is that I've only used it two nights now, since I just got it.

I've also brought out my bottle of Olay Total Effects UV Moisturizer + Touch of Foundation (see my previous review here), but as I stated before, I'm not 100% thrilled with it. Why? For one - it dries me out. Two -it's a little dark - and I used to be an Avon Certified Beauty Advisor so even though I used to think I was a "cool", through that course I learned otherwise, so the medium complexion should not make me look like it's summertime. Luckily, my arms are still tan from the summer, so it looks more natural, but what about January, when my tan has faded?!

Do you have any tips on what else I can do (besides smiling more - that much is obvious! hehe)




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Get older... and wrinkles appear

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd