This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

BzzAgent Review: Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care  

Saturday, October 10, 2009

You probably know that I am a BzzAgent. I have been a member of this wonderful Word of Mouth Marketing campaign for awhile now. Check out my profile by clicking below:

BzzAgent Badge




I joined the Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care campaign because I love Aveeno products, and I know they are always quality products, and I'm really picky with what I use to take care of my hair.

Instantly, I felt a difference. I'm talking WHILE I was washing my hair. It felt so good - moisturized and healthy! And I've been using it since! My hair is shiny, moisturized, and smells great!

About Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care:

Only AVEENO® has harnessed the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex in formulas proven to target and fortify the weakest parts of hair, restoring it in just 3 washes. Build shiny, strong hair with life with the AVEENO® NOURISH+ Hair Care Collection.

Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care comes in the following four types of shampoos/conditioners:

Moisturize
Revitalize
Volumize
Soothe

There is also a Leave-in Treatment.

This is one shampoo that I suggest you try! It truly does what it says it does!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ BzzAgent Review: Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care

  • Sophia's Mom
    October 10, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

    Great review!

    I love Aveeno products do but I didn't know they made hair products also!

    I will definitely check it out. Do you know if they are offering samples? I'll check they're website.

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

  • Shayla
    October 10, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

    Hey I LOVE Aveeno!

    I was checking out the BzzAgent website and I am trying to figure out how to become an agent, I am SO confused, can you explain it?

    miss.shayla@live.com

    If you're busy I understand.

    Thanks!

  • TheEclecticElement
    October 11, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

    I'm always on the lookout for a good shampoo that will actually WORK for me so I'll have to give this a try!
    Thanks for the review =]

  • marina
    October 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

    Hi, I came across this unique way to find out the exact condition of my hair and also got the rite remedy to make my hair healthy and shiny. Try the link below and take the hair damage meter test to know the exact condition of your hair and get the best remedy given by an expert
    http://www.dove.in/damage_meter_start.php?um=5
    also try this blog it has great tips for hair care http://www.dovehaircare.blogspot.com/

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd