This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Wordless Wednesday: Emmorton Buccaneers (Blackberry Tour Photos)  

Wednesday, September 16, 2009



The whole team. :-)



Dispersing after the group photos were done.




Some random kids on the team. (I don't know everyone yet!)




"I'm totally TOO COOL to smile in this photo, Mom..."

*All of these photos were taken with my Blackberry Tour. I love the photos this phone takes! I know they're not perfect but it IS a 3.2MP auto-focus camera!*




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Wordless Wednesday: Emmorton Buccaneers (Blackberry Tour Photos)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd