This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.


Friday, September 11, 2009

My computer is down so thank you for being patient with me for drawing these winners. I had to come borrow a friend's pc to do a couple of things until I get my pc up and running next week. This has been a rough week in my household and I truly appreciate the patience and kindness of everyone who visits my blog.

The Three winners of the Fiber One Giveaway are:

#1 - Raelena Pavey, #23 Peggy Gorman, and #21 Renee Taylor

The winner of the 250 Greeting cards was #5 - Angela Hood

The winner of the 500 Business cards was #3 - Laura Love

Congratulations to all winners! I will be emailing you all soon! If you don't see the email, please email me at pricousins at aol dot com (thank God for the Blackberry I'm using! otherwise, I wouldn't be able to look at any incoming emails!)

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ Winners

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd