This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Warner Bros. and Safeway team up to create Eating Right Kids™  

Friday, September 18, 2009

About Eating Right Kids™:

Warners Bros. Consumer Products and Safeway, Inc. have teamed up to create a better-for-you line of food products for children, uniting flavor and nutrition with the iconic Looney Tunes characters. The new Eating Right Kids™ line of food and beverages is the first broad product line to feature entertainment characters and be dedicated solely to a better-for-you eating philosophy.

The line includes categories such as breakfast foods, portable meals, dairy, snacks and beverages. Each product will feature such world-renowned Looney Tunes characters as Bugs Bunny, Tweety (my absolute fave!!!), Taz, Sylvester, Wile E. Coyote, Roadrunner, Marvin the Martian and Daffy Duck, who serve as 'Mother's Helper,' making it easy for moms to spot better-for-you food and beverage items for their kids that taste great.

Warner Bros. Consumer Products has taken the additional step across the entire Looney Tunes product line in North America to ensure that the vast majority of foods featuring the characters meet the better-for-you standard.

Our Thoughts:

I would usually include a cool photo here one of my children, enjoying this fantastic food that was sent to us, but since things have been so crazy in my house, I didn't get to take a picture before the items were eaten, and I apologize, I just don't have it in me to get the camera to take the photos of the lunchbag.

At any rate, we were sent a Snack Bowl of mixed fruit, a bottle of 100% apple juice, a Mixed Berry Chewy bar with milk chocolate coating, as well as whole wheat macaroni and beef.

First of all, let me tell you how the whole wheat macaroni and beef only has 3g of fat and also has 4g of fiber! I've been incorporating more fiber into all of our foods and this is an added plus because I don't have to do it!

My kids loved all of the items in the lunchbag that we received, and I'm sure we'll be purchasing these items in the future! My daughter has snagged up the lunchbag for her own use, you know... because my son is too cool to carry a lunchbag!

The Eating Right™ Kids Line has tons of items, from bread to frozen foods, and all stuff that kids normally would eat, just BETTER!

This post was written as part of a program for Team Mom, Safeway, & Warner Bros. who supplied the items for review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Warner Bros. and Safeway team up to create Eating Right Kids™

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd