This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Vote for me: 2010 Faces of e.l.f.  

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Like all little girls, I wanted to be a model, an actress, somebody famous. Then I got older and that changed to a lawyer. Yeah, I could lie with the best of 'em. Just ask my mom.

Today I happened upon a contest. A contest that would make me oh so happy. And maybe a little famous.

Do I think I'm the hottest girl around? No. But I know I'm hot. (Hell, if you don't believe it, no one will!) I'd love to win this so I could stop working full time and maybe just work part time. I'd like to be able to homeschool my kids so we wouldn't have so many issues with idiots, I mean, racists and ignorant people.

Do me a favor, my friends. Vote for me as a 2010 Faces of e.l.f. contestant. If you do, you can add three entries to every giveaway I'm currently holding (and I just posted a few).

You can vote for me daily.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Vote for me: 2010 Faces of e.l.f.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd