This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Paper Culture  

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On behalf of Momfluence, I was recently given the opportunity to review Paper Culture eco-friendly announcements and invitations.

As a papercrafter, I appreciate any type of stationary. Matter of fact, I love it! I make handmade cards so when I find a company that produces stationary I like, it's rare.

Paper Culture sent me a sampler of invitations and announcements, along with some announcements I could use for our own birthday parties! Paper Culture has a large assortment of modern baby shower invitations, modern baby announcements, modern stationery from Paper Culture, birthday party invitations for kids and adults, kids' birthday party invitations, premium quality, eco-friendly stationery.

All Paper Culture papers and envelopes are FSC certified as 100% post consumer recycled paper, which is just another plus! They also have a message and mail program that allows you to choose which designs you like and they do the rest, all for the cost of a postage stamp! (This price changes after January 1, 2010.) Paper Culture also donates a portion of all proceeds to causes in their local community.

Here are some samples of their work:

Party Invitations:

Modern Classic Bouquet Invitation - my personal fave! I just love the colors of this design!

Birth Announcements:

Birthday Party Invitations:

Not only does Paper Culture make these types of cards and announcements, but they also make Thank You cards, Photo Birth Announcements, Bat and Bar Mitzvah Invitations, as well as Housewarming Invitations!

I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of the graphics on these announcements and cards, as well as the high-quality stock paper. Paper Culture has gorgeous items and I urge you to check them out for your next party!

Look for Paper Culture on Twitter (@paperculture) and on Facebook.

Also stop by and learn more about Paper Culture on their About Us Page!

Thanks to Momfluence for providing me with this review, and to Paper Culture for providing me with the samples!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Review: Paper Culture

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd