This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Winner: 18X24" Poster Print  

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm so sorry this is late! We've been busy with Football Practice, the issue I mentioned in a previous post, and life in general. And, it's been so HOT here! I'm hoping for rain tonight so we don't have football practice, and so the humidity will drop down a bit! I don't know about you, but Maryland humidity in the summer is KILLER!

Anyway, out of 49 entries, picked #33, who was Dora Gouli! Congrats Dora!

I'm emailing you now!

Thanks to everyone who entered and to the sponsor of the giveaway!

Hope you have a great evening!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Winner: 18X24" Poster Print

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd