This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Wendy's Boneless Chicken Wings  

Sunday, August 2, 2009



Wendy's has Boneless Chicken Wings - have you heard? I'm sure you have! The commercials are all over TV!

Let me tell you, I'm not a wing person. Matter of fact, I can't stand anything that requires alot of work to get full, and wings fall into that category. (I also feel the same about crabs - which gets me a lot of flack since I live in Maryland!) I also don't eat spicy food too often.

But, Mom Central sent me a $5 Gift Card to Wendy's to try the new boneless wings, which I did and I love them!

I've had other boneless wings before and these were so much better! I got the Honey BBQ Wings because I'm a sucker for sweet and tangy at once. The chicken was tender and had great flavor, and they were smothered in the sauce! The wings come with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce and YUM! I loved the flavor combination!

Have you tried the new Boneless Wings at Wendy's?
Share your experience here.

If you haven't tried them, I highly suggest you try them! My kids loved them too!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog and giveaway campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Wendy's and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Wendy's Boneless Chicken Wings

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd