This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: VeggieTales®: Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah’s Umbrella DVD  

Saturday, August 8, 2009



I've always been a fan of the Veggie Tales series and my children have watched them since they were young. My son, who is now 13, won't watch it anymore, but my daughter (who's 10) still watches Veggie Tales on occasion.

Family Review Network sent us a copy of Veggie Tales: Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella to review. At first, my daughter didn't want to watch it because she said it's for "babies", but I reminded her how fun these shows always are and how they always teach something good! I love that these videos are based on Christian principles and always have a moral to the story! With that, I convinced her to watch the DVD.



After she watched it, she told me how much she loved it and how fun it was! I enjoyed watching it too, and I felt bad for Minnesota Cuke when everyone laughed at him for doing the right thing.



About the DVD:

Minnesota Cuke is on the search for Noah’s famous ark when he learns of a mysterious and powerful umbrella – and a clever villain who wants it for his own schemes. Will Minnesota have the confidence to face the challenges and keep searching – or will all hopes of finding the ark be washed away for good?



You can view a trailer of the movie here:

http://bigidea.com/other/SOM/CukeTRAILERLgPRE.mov



There is also a contest that you can enter here by helping Minnesota find Noah's Umbrella. Complete the challenge and win over $1000 in VeggieTales DVDs and treasures.

You can order the DVD here.

This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program for Big Idea, who supplied the DVD for review.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd