This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent  

Monday, August 10, 2009



I was given the opportunity to try out an OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent, and since I'm as sweet as I am and am always attracting the bugs, I knew I had to have this product!

The OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent is incredibly easy to use and comes in a package with batteries, so you don't have to go buy any or hunt any down! All you do is install the batteries, then install the repellent, as per the directions, and close the unit. The unit has an On/Off switch, and you push it over to ON until you hear the fan start up. You can clip this unit to your clothing, put it on a table, clip it to a chair, and immediately be protected! Easy peasy! Plus, it can protect for 12 hours without the nasty, stinky spray! (I've always hated spraying bug spray on myself and my children!)

Seriously - here in Maryland these mosquitoes are relentless! And I knew that I'd be out at dusk alot, with my son having football practice starting this past week, and that's the prime time for those little buggers to come out!

So this past Monday, once we were out in the field observing the football practice, I clipped my clip-on on my chair and was protected from bugs all night! Just for kicks and giggles, the next night, I didn't use the repellent, and when I got home I checked for bug bites, and I counted FOUR! Needless to say, I used the repellent the night after that and I will continue to use it every time I have to go over there to watch or when we go to this local water hole where we swim sometimes!


This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Review: OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd