This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Charmin Ultra Soft  

Monday, August 24, 2009

I was recently sent this really cool box full of Charmin stuff:

A flash drive:

A pack of the NEW Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Tissue:

Of course, I prefer Charmin so accepting this box was no big deal to me! I will usually go out of my way to buy Charmin, but usually when it's on sale and I have a coupon.

Let me share with you a little information about the new Charmin Ultra Soft Tissue:

New Charmin Ultra Soft has been upgraded to feel softer (and look better) with a new embossed pattern. It has been designed with absorbent cushions that allow you to use less versus other leading value brands, so it works better. Charmin Ultra Soft is so soft and absorbent that you can use seven sheets of Charmin Ultra Soft versus 28 sheets of the leading value brand. You can truly have it all without using too much.

Thanks Charmin, for sending me your revamped tissue! We're all thanking you in this household!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Review: Charmin Ultra Soft

  • Chaotic Kristy
    August 25, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

    I also love Charmin, but we use the ultra strong around our house. We switched to Charmin about 6 months ago and wouldn't want to switch back anytime soon.

    I would love to receive a package like this (lucky momma)and a FLASH DRIVE; total awesome. I'm a true nerd and love to have tons of flash drives. I would definitely sport around a TP flash drive. :)

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd