This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

OfficeMax’s "Get Organized for Back-to-School" blogcast with Peter Walsh  

Friday, August 7, 2009

I was honored to be invited to OfficeMax's "Get Organized for Back-to-School" blogcast yesterday. There was a video that we watched while simultaneously chatting on Twitter. I was at work so I couldn't tweet as long as I wanted to, but there were some great tips from Peter Walsh and I was in great company! See the conversation here.

Here's some great tips that were shared during the BlogCast:

1) Find the Vision you have for a Space
2) Make Organization a Family Value
3) Use the Right Tools for Great Organization

1) Show that you Value Organization
2) Establish Clear Limits and Routines
3) Always ‘Finish the Cycle’ (Complete a Task)

1) Establish Clear Routines
2) Involve Kids with Classroom Organization
3) Use Words, Pictures and Color to help Organize

I was sent these office supplies for participating:

I passed most of the items over to my 10 year old daughter so she can use them for school!

Special thanks going out to Beth Cleveland, OfficeMax, and Peter Walsh for including me in this event!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ OfficeMax’s "Get Organized for Back-to-School" blogcast with Peter Walsh

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd