Friday, August 7, 2009
I was honored to be invited to OfficeMax's "Get Organized for Back-to-School" blogcast yesterday. There was a video that we watched while simultaneously chatting on Twitter. I was at work so I couldn't tweet as long as I wanted to, but there were some great tips from Peter Walsh and I was in great company! See the conversation here.
Here's some great tips that were shared during the BlogCast:
TIPS FOR HOME
1) Find the Vision you have for a Space
2) Make Organization a Family Value
3) Use the Right Tools for Great Organization
TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR CHILD
1) Show that you Value Organization
2) Establish Clear Limits and Routines
3) Always ‘Finish the Cycle’ (Complete a Task)
TIPS FOR THE CLASSROOM
1) Establish Clear Routines
2) Involve Kids with Classroom Organization
3) Use Words, Pictures and Color to help Organize
I was sent these office supplies for participating:
I passed most of the items over to my 10 year old daughter so she can use them for school!
Special thanks going out to Beth Cleveland, OfficeMax, and Peter Walsh for including me in this event!