Thursday, July 23, 2009
Although I wish I was going to BlogHer 2009 (NEXT YEAR BABY!), I'm also glad that I'm at home with my family, for the following reasons:
1. Sunday Breakfast (scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon!) with my children.
2. I'll be well-rested for work on Monday.
3. I can use Cozi to get more organized.
4. I'll be the one to take my son to his Rec Football Team's Car Wash on Saturday.
5. I'll be able to get my laundry done so I have clean clothes to wear to work next week, instead of rushing around to get everyone's clothes clean.
6. I don't have to spend money on outfits that I would have to wear to the parties.
7. I don't have to fly. (I've only flown once and I'm not much of a fan.)
8. I'll still be able to get hugs and kisses from my kids this weekend.
9. I'll be partying via Twitter for the Non-BlogHer people.
10. I'll be hanging out with my BFF online all weekend!