This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend  

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Although I wish I was going to BlogHer 2009 (NEXT YEAR BABY!), I'm also glad that I'm at home with my family, for the following reasons:

1. Sunday Breakfast (scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon!) with my children.

2. I'll be well-rested for work on Monday.

3. I can use Cozi to get more organized.

4. I'll be the one to take my son to his Rec Football Team's Car Wash on Saturday.

5. I'll be able to get my laundry done so I have clean clothes to wear to work next week, instead of rushing around to get everyone's clothes clean.

6. I don't have to spend money on outfits that I would have to wear to the parties.

7. I don't have to fly. (I've only flown once and I'm not much of a fan.)

8. I'll still be able to get hugs and kisses from my kids this weekend.

9. I'll be partying via Twitter for the Non-BlogHer people.

10. I'll be hanging out with my BFF online all weekend!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


39 comments: to “ Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd