This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

To Those of You Having Problems with Viewing My Blog  

Tuesday, July 28, 2009




Yes... I've gotten this complaint quite alot recently. And I don't like it any more than you do. Here is the main tip that I can give you:

Stop using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and never have any problems on any site. You can download Firefox here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html. It's FREE and works so much better than Internet Explorer.

I consulted with my blog designer about this and she pointed out a known issue with Blogger and Internet Explorer. According to this issue, moving the Followers portion on my blog might help.

So what I did was install the Followers option at the bottom of my blog, like MommyPR has. (Thanks Angela for reminding me of the link!)

Hopefully these changes will make it easier for you to view my blog. If not, please Email me.

Happy Blogging!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ To Those of You Having Problems with Viewing My Blog

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd