This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Guiltless Gourmet  

Friday, July 3, 2009

Recently the kids and I got to try some Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips, Chili Verde flavor, pictured below.

Well... I must say I have heartburn daily so I really try to avoid spicy foods, but I had to try these, you know, for this review. LOL! So I did try them and they had great flavor. I couldn't even taste the spicy until after I had eaten the chip. Then it was like WOWZA! But, you know how it is when you're Mom - the kids see you eating something and they have to try it too. So the chips did not last long at all after that!

My kids loved them and even though I had to avoid spicy foods, I did appreciate the flavor and consistency of these chips. They're made with organic corn and only have 3 grams of fat for a 1 oz. serving, which is great to me! I'm trying to watch my fat intake so these are great chips to have laying around!

You can find Guiltless Gourmet in your local stores by using the Store Locator, or buy them online at the Guiltless Gourmet store.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Review: Guiltless Gourmet

  • TheEclecticElement
    July 4, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

    I'm not much of a spicy foods fan, but I will give it a try every now and again.
    Who knows, maybe I will like it!
    And the fact that they are made with organic corn is all the more reason to try them(I can't eat wheat or gluten).
    Thanks for the review!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd