This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Cinnabon Snack Bars  

Thursday, July 23, 2009



Last week, MomCentral sent us a box of Cinnabon Snack Bars to try out.

First off, let me tell you that I've only had Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls once in my life. Yes! It's true! I make a mean homemade cinnamon roll so I just can't justify those prices.

BUT - when I was given this opportunity, I jumped at it, because as a busy mom of 3, I'm always on the lookout for quick snacks that we can take with us while we're on a road trip, or for a quick snack in the house.

I took a couple to work for breakfast one time and I just had one within an hour ago. I love them warmed up (recommended for 3 seconds) or as is. My kids prefer them warmed up. The combined flavor of cinnamon, brown sugar, and the cream cheese frosting will provide you with the energy you need to get through your long day!

These are tasty, quick snacks that the whole family will enjoy.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: Cinnabon Snack Bars

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd