This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Making Life Better with MakingLifeBetter.com  

Friday, July 17, 2009

As part of a MomCentral Blog Tour, I'm sharing this site with you today: MakingLifeBetter.com.

I've known about MakingLifeBetter.com for awhile now. I'm not sure how I stumbled on it, but it might have been a contest or it might have been a ResourcefulMommy Party... I can't recall!

Making Life Better is a wealth of information to, well, make your life better, from recipes to coupons for Unilever products. The purpose is to help you "feel good, look good, and get more out of life", and I believe they are achieving that!

You know I'm a sweepstakes and contests person! (I love to win!) If you sign up for the site, you get instant access to members-only sweepstakes! Right now there's one to win $500 in groceries, with 25 Instant Win Tote Bags!

I'm also into beauty and beauty products. Women are gorgeous creatures and I believe that we must take care of ourselves as much as possible so that we age gracefully! (The other day I got ID'ed for cigarettes and I will be 32 soon! That made my day!) And, as a single mom, I have to be creative to stay young, within our budget.

Making Life Better has a great article that I just discovered, The Ultimate Beauty Bargains - Nothing Over $10!. Be sure to check it out when you have a free moment!

And, since it's summer and we've all got kids home right now going stir-crazy, check out The Joys of Reading: 10 Ways to Turn Your Kids into Summer Bookworms.

Have you heard of MakingLifeBetter.com? If so, do you belong to the site? Have you made any of the recipes? Chime in and let us know!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Unilever/Making Life Better. Mom Central sent me a gift card and a copy of the Family Fun Book to thank me for taking the time to participate.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Making Life Better with MakingLifeBetter.com

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd