Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Have you ever said the wrong thing to a client? Have you ever been caught not paying attention on the line? Have your kids screamed something crazy during a call...
If so - Packetel wants to hear about it!
If not - try out Packetel's Web Conferencing services FREE for 30-days and tell us about your experience!
Packetel Turbo Meeting makes web conferencing simple and easy to do. Here are just a few of their web conferencing features:
* Share screens/desktops with multiple participants
* Assign and acknowledge meeting roles of presenter and controller of keyboard/mouse
* Allow an unlimited number of users to host a web conference
* Schedule meetings and webinars
* Hold ad hoc meetings and webinars and use verbal meeting invitations without resorting to e-mail
* Integrate with Outlook for sending e-mail invitations
* Optimized for different internet connection speeds ranging from broadband to 28KB dial-up
* Annotation over the entire screen/desktop
* Whiteboard and chat functionalities
Win an iPhone for my misdeed on a conference call? Yes! Here's how you can win:
1. Fill out the form below, including your blooper story
2. Try out Packetel's Web Conferencing Service for FREE for 30 days, fill out the form including your experience with the server
Entry form: http://cli.gs/PsvX9W
Bonus Entries! After you've completed 1 or 2 above and filled out the form you can also...
- Blog about Packetel's Online Fax Service and link the text "packetel's web conference service" to: http://www.packetel.com/web-conferencing-turbo-meeting-main.asp
- Become a Fan of Packetel at their Brand New Facebook Fan Page here: http://facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=121265230239#
Contest ends 7/31/09 at 11:59 AM ET.
This contest brought to you courtesy of the Momfluence network.